Adjacent with Merrylands West and Holroyd, Merrylands ranks second since it is called three hotspots in the West along with Parramatta and Granville. Merrylands is located 25 kilometres west of the Sydney central business district and is the administrative centre of the local government area of the City of Holroyd. Merrylands has a commercial area around Merrylands railway station. Stockland Merrylands Mall is a shopping centre with supermarkets; discount department stores and speciality shops.
- a range of one BED+ media apartments., two BED apartment and three BED + media apartment.
- private balcony,car park and individual storage space in the basement.
- surrounded by four beautiful parks, few cycling paths to other suburbs, community swimming centre is equipped with three swimming pools.
- step away train station,the suburb owns buses connections which reaches all surrounding neighbourhoods.
- public and private schools.